How I can help you
• Skilled in sales, administration, IT, and general management.
• Proven results in organizing and motivating workforces.
• Quickly analyzes challenges and develops solutions/action plans
• Decisive and eager to accept difficult challenges.
• Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal-communication skills.
• Familiar with interpreting government directives.
• Ph.D., MBA, Bachelor of Management Engineering
• Business Entrepreneur.
• Member National Association of Accountants
• Accredited Associate - Institute for Independent Business
• Certified SCORE Mentor
• National Ethics Association – Certified Background Check
• Division Speaker Association of Financial Educators
• Affiliate - Business Broker’s Network.
• Florida Real Estate Sales Associate, Florida Resident Life Agent (2-15)
• Investment Advisor Representative
• Certified Retirement Counselor
• Member of Church Council, Treasurer, and Head Usher
• Member, Carrollwood Area Business Association
• Seminar Leader; Social Security, Medicare, Long Term Care, Retirement Income Planning, 401(K) Rollovers, Obamacare
• Member University of Tampa Symphony Orchestra
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
Warren University, Agoura Hills, CA, Ph.D in Business Administration
University of Alabama Birmingham, Birmingham, AL M.B.A.
Member of Beta Gamma Sigma and Omicron Delta Epsilon Honor Societies.
Completed 30 credit hours toward M.S. in Computer Science.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY B.E. in Management Engineering
Received full scholarship from NROTC