How I can help you
Educated as a chemical engineer with 5 years experience in US Navy nuclear submarines, my first 30-year career was in international chemicals management and operations with Exxon. In the later part of that period, I learned Lean Manufacturing from working with the Japanese and became a Lean "convert". For the last 2 decades, I have been consulting with large and small businesses worldwide on business process improvement, Lean methodology, supply chain and operations management and executive mentoring.
Semi-retired now, I wish to help the next generation of business leaders gain their goals.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Construction, Industrials and Utilities
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Technology and Web-Based Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Health Care and Life Services
Bachelor of Chemical Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy NY
Executive Management Training, Darden School, University of Virginia